The purpose of this blog is so you can learn a little about my background given my candidacy for the Shelby School Board, and learn how to contact me regarding issues facing our schools.

Walborn Family

Walborn Family

Monday, May 3, 2010

Election Tuesday!

Don't forget to vote Tuesday! The polls are open from 7am to 8pm at the Shelby Township Offices next to the US Post Office in downtown Shelby. This is the only polling location for the entire school district.

Regardless of the outcome of the election, my family and I will continue to care deeply about education and we will remain committed to helping Shelby Schools maintain traditional family values. We will also retain our deep and sincere appreciation for the teachers, coaches and administrators who have had such an amazing impact in the lives of our children.

Thank you!
Warren & Karen